Discover the ethereal beauty of Iceland’s Northern Lights with this small-group tour from Reykjavík. This excursion is perfect for adventurous winter travellers hoping to see one of Iceland’s most beautiful natural attractions in a fun and exciting new way; by Super Jeep!
As the sun sets over the city, you will embark from Reykjavík by Super Jeep, travelling into the depths of Iceland’s wilderness on the hunt for the elusive but stunning Northern Lights. Your friendly guide will pick you up from your accommodation or nearby bus stop and whisk you away from the bright city lights.
Otherwise known as the Aurora Borealis, this phenomenon can appear in a variety of ways, from single ribbons of emerald green to a vibrant light show that dominates the whole sky. In addition, the auroras will often display a kaleidoscope of cosmic activity in yellows, greens, reds and purples.
As an iconic off-road vehicle, Super Jeeps can tackle steep terrain. This manoeuvrability allows your guide access to out-of-reach places devoid of light pollution. This darkness provides the best conditions for viewing the auroras and capturing them in photographs.
Fear not if you’re not a dab hand behind the camera; your guides will photograph the lights for you at no extra cost! They will also share with you some fascinating insights about the auroras.
Please remember to wear warm and waterproof clothes. You are, after all, about to spend some time standing around in the wild Icelandic nature in the wintertime. yYou don´t want to miss out on the fun due to the cold.
Do not miss out on this essential Northern Lights tour during your visit to Iceland. See one of the country’s best natural attractions while riding in a fun Super Jeep. Book now to secure your spot on this fun-filled tour.
- Semi Private Tour (Max 6 People)
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up from Reykjavik
- Free photo service
- Free Wi-Fi onboard Super Jeep
Good to know
- This tour lasts for approximately 3-4 hours.
- The Northern Lights are a naturally occurring phenomena, so there is no guaranteeing their appearance on the date of your tour. This means that it is better to book this tour for near the beginning of your trip, so that you are able to reschedule for a later date.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before event
What to bring
- Warm and waterproof clothes
- Gloves, hat and scarf
- Good shoes, capable of some hiking.
- Your camera
From 28,900 kr. /pp.